[Allison House, (South elevation)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Allison House, (South elevation)]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Allison House in Taylor, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Williamson County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Taylor.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Williamson County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Taylor
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_08-0879b
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth670910
- Display Note: Block: TAY-39