[Letter by James E. Sutherlin to his parents - 03/04/1945] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter by James E. Sutherlin to his parents - 03/04/1945]
Correspondent: Sutherlin, James E.Creator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Letter from James E. Sutherlin to his parents letting them know that he is ok and that he is sending them "trinkets" from the ship.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 27 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Navy
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Sutherlin, James Edgar
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1945-03-04
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Sutherlin Family Collection, 1943-1946Code: SFHC
Name: Private Collection of the Sutherlin FamilyCode: PCSF
- Accession or Local Control No: JES02_007c
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth67110
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL