[Field Service Receipt for James Edgar Sutherlin - 09/01/1950] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Field Service Receipt for James Edgar Sutherlin - 09/01/1950]
Other: United States. Office of the Comptroller of the Navy.Contributor Type: Organization
- Content Description: A Field Receipt for James Edgar Sutherlin for a check in the amount of $14.00. It is for a refund "O/F Subs"
- Physical Description:  p. ; 9 x 19 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Navy
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Sutherlin, James Edgar
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950-09-01
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Sutherlin Family Collection, 1943-1946Code: SFHC
Name: Private Collection of the Sutherlin FamilyCode: PCSF
- Accession or Local Control No: JES02_057
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo