[Southern Pacific Railroad bridge] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Southern Pacific Railroad bridge]
- Creation: 1913
- Content Description: Postcard image of the Southern Pacific Railroad bridge across the Brazos River, Richmond, Texas during 1913 flood. Flood level almost reaches tracks. Utility poles on far right.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Keyword: 1913 Flood
- Keyword: postcards
- Keyword: Southern Pacific Railroad
- Keyword: Brazos River
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Fort Bend County - Richmond
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1913
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1974.066.010
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth672