The Laws of Texas, 1822-1897 Volume 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Laws of Texas, 1822-1897 Volume 2
- Serial Title Gammel's Laws of Texas
Compiler: Gammel, Hans Peter Mareus NeilsenCreator Type: Personal
Name: Gammel Book CompanyPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1898
- Content Description: Early laws of Texas compiled and arranged by H.P.N Gammel of Austin.
- Physical Description: 1 volume (multiple pagings); 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Sources.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1838
- End Date: 1846
Name: Gammel's Laws of TexasCode: GLT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth6726
- Display Note: "Volume II."