[Historic Property, Photograph THC_09-0623] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph THC_09-0623]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Klein, StanCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Yancey, Michael D.Creator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1976-12-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 1306 Hill Street in Bastrop, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Bastrop County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Bastrop.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bastrop County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.114434; east=-97.3155589;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bastrop County - Bastrop
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976-12-18
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_09-0623
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 330342
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth673434
- Display Note: Quad: NE Block: NE-18 Lot: 3