[Hays County Courthouse, (South)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Hays County Courthouse, (South)]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Kennedy, CraigCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1979-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Hays County Courthouse in San Marcos, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Hays County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- San Marcos.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Hays County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hays County - San Marcos
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1979-08
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_16-1209
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth678130