[J.D. Shuford House, (Oblique)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [J.D. Shuford House, (Oblique)]
- Series Title Plains Heritage Region
Photographer: Yancey, Michael D.Creator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1975-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the J.D. Shuford House (located at 1608 South Polk Street) in Amarillo, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Potter County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Amarillo.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Potter County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Plains region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=35.196632; east=-101.839613;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Potter County - Amarillo
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1975-05
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_17-0040
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 403527
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth678828
- Display Note: Quad: ANA Block: 226 Lot: 4-5