[Saint Mary's Catholic Church] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Saint Mary's Catholic Church]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Saint Mary's Catholic Church (located at South Orange and West San Antonio Streets) in Fredericksburg, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Gillespie County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Fredericksburg.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Gillespie County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.2765299; east=-98.8767453;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gillespie County - Fredericksburg
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_15-0006
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth680661