[Historic Property, Photograph THC_16-0920] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph THC_16-0920]
- Series Title Forest Heritage Region
Photographer: Hardy, DanielCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1979-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 700 West Rusk in Marshall, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Harrison County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Marshall.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Harrison County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forest region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=32.5464378; east=-94.3744134;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1979-07
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_16-0920
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 325376
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth681657