[Escarbada Headquarters (division) of Xit Ranch] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Escarbada Headquarters (division) of Xit Ranch]
- Series Title Plains Heritage Region
Photographer: Brown, CarolynCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Escarbada Headquarters (division) of Xit Ranch (located at West of Hereford on Rheinahr Ranch) in Deaf Smith County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Deaf Smith County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Plains region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963-03
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_12-1204d
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth682170
- Display Note: 6 x 6 cm.