[O. Bartel's Clear Spring Hall] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [O. Bartel's Clear Spring Hall]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the O. Bartel's Clear Spring Hall (located at Highway 46 Clear Springs) in Guadalupe County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Guadalupe County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Guadalupe County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_16-0074
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 321647
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth683629
- Display Note: Block: BC-2 Lot: 8