[Historic Property, Photograph THC_14-1567] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph THC_14-1567]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Batey, SandraCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1979-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 2813 45th in Dickinson, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Galveston County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Dickinson.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.4593545; east=-95.0491628;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Dickinson
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1979-10
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_14-1567
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 324466
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth683840