[Old County Courthouse] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Old County Courthouse]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Klein, StanCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1978-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Old County Courthouse in Frio Town, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Frio County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Frio Town.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Frio County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Frio County - Frio Town
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1978-03
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_17-0453
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth684096