[C.E Spain and Son General Merchandise] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [C.E Spain and Son General Merchandise]
- Series Title Lakes Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1975-08-13
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the C.E Spain and Son General Merchandise in Red Oak, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Ellis County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Red Oak.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Ellis County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Lakes region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Ellis County - Red Oak
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1975-08-13
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_13-0011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth684407
- Display Note: Quad: OTS Block: D-6 Lot: 31