[Ruins of Foster Gin, (North elevation)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Ruins of Foster Gin, (North elevation)]
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Moore, DavidCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1979-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Ruins of Foster Gin (located at Near Navasota) in Navasota, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Grimes County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Navasota.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Grimes County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grimes County - Navasota
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1979-11
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_15-1115
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 402709
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth684478
- Display Note: Quad: RUR Block: C-3 Lot: 1