[Cousins-Miller House, (Southwest oblique)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cousins-Miller House, (Southwest oblique)]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: London, KathyCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1979-08-20
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Cousins-Miller House (located at 1336 Back Street) in Columbus, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Colorado County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Columbus.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Colorado County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.70333; east=-96.54847;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Colorado County - Columbus
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1979-08-20
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_11-1288
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 324870
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth684480
- Display Note: Quad: E-7 Block: 85 Lot: 14