[Galveston Water and Electric Light Station] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Galveston Water and Electric Light Station]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Galveston Water and Electric Light Station in Galveston, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Galveston County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Galveston.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_14-0663
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth684757
- Display Note: Block: 330 Lot: So 1/2 of Blk View 1