[Frederick Lochte House and Farm, (East oblique (Main house))] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Frederick Lochte House and Farm, (East oblique (Main house))]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Kennedy, CraigCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1971-08-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Frederick Lochte House and Farm in Meuseback Creek, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Gillespie County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Meuseback Creek.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Gillespie County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gillespie County - Meuseback Creek
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1971-08-09
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_15-0361
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth685040
- Display Note: Block: F-2 Lot: 2