[Historic Property, Photograph THC_13-0234] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph THC_13-0234]
- Series Title Mountain Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property in Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- El Paso County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- El Paso.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - El Paso County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Mountain region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_13-0234
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth685087