[City Meat Market, (South-Southeast oblique)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [City Meat Market, (South-Southeast oblique)]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the City Meat Market (located at 527 North Main) in Schulenburg, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Fayette County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Schulenburg.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Fayette County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.680088; east=-96.9059295;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Fayette County - Schulenburg
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_13-1003
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 320630
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth685481
- Display Note: Quad: OTS/2F Block: 21 Lot: 26 SCH-9 | 6 x 7 cm.