[Aston Landers Building, (North facade)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aston Landers Building, (North facade)]
- Series Title Lakes Heritage Region
Photographer: Smith, StephenCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Kennedy, CraigCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1974-06-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Aston Landers Building in Granbury, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Hood County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Granbury.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Hood County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Lakes region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hood County - Granbury
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1974-06-26
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_16-1517
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth685622
- Display Note: Quad: OTS Block: 5 Lot: 3