Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [House]
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the House (located at Mustang at Harvey Southwest corner) in Caldwell, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Burleson County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Caldwell.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Burleson County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.5285201; east=-96.6947792;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Burleson County - Caldwell
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_11-0426
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 325266
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth685821