[Old Callahan County Jail, (Southeast oblique)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Old Callahan County Jail, (Southeast oblique)]
- Series Title Forts Heritage Region
Photographer: Hardy, DanielCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1979-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Old Callahan County Jail in Baird, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Callahan County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Baird.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Callahan County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forts region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Callahan County - Baird
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1979-03
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_11-0697
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth686587