[A.G. Kraege, (Oblique)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A.G. Kraege, (Oblique)]
Photographer: Opperman, JoeCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Yancey, Michael D.Creator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1975-12-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the A.G. Kraege in Yoakum, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- DeWitt County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Yoakum.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - DeWitt County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - DeWitt County - Yoakum
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1975-12-15
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_12-1433
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth687838
- Display Note: Quad: RUR Block: C-6 Lot: YO-10