[Photograph of Charlie Mary Noble] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Charlie Mary Noble]
- Series Title Sallie Noble Burrow Hajny Collection
- Creation: 1900~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Charlie Mary Noble wearing a white blouse and dark skirt and standing in front of a dark brick building with her skirt blowing in the wind.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 4 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Named Person: Noble, Charlie Mary
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1900~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: Fort Worth Museum of Science and HistoryCode: FWMSH
- Accession or Local Control No: FWMSH_2013-A-0001-4
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth691452