[County Courthouse at La Plata] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [County Courthouse at La Plata]
Photographer: Bradly, BillCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1892
- Digitized: 2005-11-21
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the County Courthouse at La Plata in 1892. Several people stand outside the courthouse, and a wagon is visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 7 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Keyword: La Plata
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Horse-Drawn Vehicles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1892
Name: Bill and Marcella Bradly CollectionCode: BMB
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- Accession or Local Control No: ds00685
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth6942
- Display Note: Film casing has "1892, moved to Hereford in 1898, new courthouse built in 1910 (not included)" written on it.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo