Analytical index to the laws of Texas, 1823-1905 (both dates inclusive). Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analytical index to the laws of Texas, 1823-1905 (both dates inclusive).
- Serial Title Gammel's Laws of Texas
Author: Raines, Cadwell Walton, 1839-1906.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Von Boeckmann-Jones Co., PrintersPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1906
- Content Description: Index to the Early laws of Texas compiled and arranged by H.P.N Gammel of Austin.
- Physical Description: Book 4 p. l., 559 p. 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Sources.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1823
- End Date: 1905
Name: Gammel's Laws of TexasCode: GLT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 2457707
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth6993