[Photograph of Mary Dorothy Pierce for Christmas, 1935] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Mary Dorothy Pierce for Christmas, 1935]
- Creation: 1935-12-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Mary Dorothy Pierce wearing a dress and standing by the front door to her home on Christmas, 1935.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Holidays - Christmas
- Keyword: dresses
- Named Person: Pierce, Mary Dorothy
- Named Person: Goodrich, Mary Dorothy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - California - Marin County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1935-12-25
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: George Everill Pierce Photograph CollectionCode: GEPPC
Name: George Everill Pierce Family PhotographsCode: GEPFP
- Accession or Local Control No: GEPFP_69-1
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth700416