[Letter from Charles Branch to Blanche Perry] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Charles Branch to Blanche Perry]
Author: Branch, CharlesCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1966-08-14
- Content Description: Letter from Charles Branch, M.D. of the Montreal Neurological Institute in Montreal, Canada, thanking Blanche Perry for the baptistry painting.
- Physical Description:  p. + 1 envelope
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perry, Myrta Blanche, 1890-1981.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Branch, Charles
- Named Person: Perry, Myrta Blanche
- Keyword: letters
- Place Name: Canada - Québec Province - Montréal Municipality - Montreal
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1966-08-14
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Blanche Perry CollectionCode: BLANP
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: Montreal_Quebec_Canada_BPC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth702101