[Hereford Fire Department's Vehicles in 1971] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Hereford Fire Department's Vehicles in 1971]
Photographer: Bradly, BillCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1971
- Digitized: 2006-01-11
- Content Description: Photograph of vehicles in front of the Hereford Fire Department in 1971. From left to right, the vehicles are a Jeep pulling generator trailer, Chief's Car 45 (1970 Suburban), Engine 51 (1970 American La France pumper), Engine 49, Tractor and tank trailer (1969 Brockway), Hose and Deluge truck (Old Dodge power wagon), Engine 46 Rescue pickup, Engine 48, Grass Truck 47, Grass Truck 50, and Rescue Body.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, col. ; 6 x 7 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Firemen
- Keyword: volunteers
- Keyword: Hereford Fire Department
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1971
Name: Bill and Marcella Bradly CollectionCode: BMB
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- Accession or Local Control No: ds00970
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo