84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 146 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 146
- Series Title 84th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title An act congratulating Charles and Margaret Semple of Midland on their 50th wedding anniversary.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Craddick, TomContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Seliger, KelContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2015-06-18
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate congratulating Charles and Margaret Semple of Midland on their 50th wedding anniversary.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Resolutions - Congratulatory & Honorary
- Keyword: Semple, Charles & Margaret
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2015~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 84R_HCR146
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth704570