84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 3535, Chapter 976 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 3535, Chapter 976
- Series Title 84th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to low income housing tax credits awarded for certain developments.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Collier, NicoleContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Author: Alvarado, CarolContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Author: Bernal, DiegoContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Menéndez, JoséContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2015-06-19
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to low income housing tax credits awarded for certain developments.
- Physical Description: 9 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Housing - Finance
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2015~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 84R_HB3535
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth704639