84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 925, Chapter 55 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 925, Chapter 55
- Series Title 84th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to providing training academies for public school teachers who provide reading instruction to students in kindergarten through grade three.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Kolkhorst, LoisContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Author: West, RoyceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Co-Author
Sponsor: Aycock, Jimmie DonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2015-05-21
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to providing training academies for public school teachers who provide reading instruction to students in kindergarten through grade three.
- Physical Description: 12 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Education - Primary & Secondary - Curriculum
- Keyword: Education - Primary & Secondary - Teachers
- Keyword: Literacy
- Keyword: Regional Education Service Centers
- Keyword: Education, Commissioner Of
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2015~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 84R_SB925
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth704813