84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 28 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 28
- Series Title 84th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title An act recognizing April 2015 as Autism Awareness Month.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Lucio, Eddie, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Author: Bettencourt, PaulContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Co-Author
Author: Menéndez, JoséContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Co-Author
Author: Nelson, JaneContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Co-Author
Sponsor: Simmons, RonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2015-06-15
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate recognizing April 2015 as Autism Awareness Month.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Autism Awareness Month
- Keyword: Resolutions - Official Designations - Special Dates
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2015~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 84R_SCR28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth704970