84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1214, Chapter 624 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1214, Chapter 624
- Series Title 84th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the use of human remains for forensic science education, including the training of search and rescue animals.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Taylor, VanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Miller, RickContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2015-06-16
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the use of human remains for forensic science education, including the training of search and rescue animals.
- Physical Description: 8 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Animals
- Keyword: Health - General
- Keyword: Law Enforcement
- Keyword: Anatomical Board, State Of Texas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2015~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 84R_SB1214
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth705016