[Postcard with a Photograph of a Fire Truck in Dallas, Texas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Postcard with a Photograph of a Fire Truck in Dallas, Texas]
- Series Title Action Images
- Creation: [1909..1912]
- Content Description: Postcard with a photograph of "Engine Co. No. 10 pumping" in Dallas, Texas. This truck is a part of the Dallas Fire Department and it has a large hose attached to the apparatus in the back.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fire fighters -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Firefighters
- Keyword: fire departments
- Keyword: Dallas Fire Department
- Keyword: engine companies
- Keyword: fire trucks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1909
- End Date: 1912
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: George Pendexter Postcard CollectionCode: GPENDEX
Name: Fire Museum of TexasCode: FMTX
- Accession or Local Control No: FMTX_1986-01-225
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth705956