[Bridal Portrait of Mamie McFaddin Ward] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bridal Portrait of Mamie McFaddin Ward]
- Content Description: Bridal portrait of Mamie McFaddin Ward wearing a wedding dress with a long veil draped around her, attached to a wide lace headband.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 28 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Weddings
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: bridal portraits
- Keyword: brides
- Keyword: wedding dresses
- Keyword: veils
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Named Person: Ward, Mamie McFaddin
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: McFaddin-Ward House MuseumCode: MFWHM
- Accession or Local Control No: MFWHM_A2014-317-1
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth706449