[Funeral Program for Brady Beauregard, March 23, 2001] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Brady Beauregard, March 23, 2001]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Brady "Coach" Beauregard
- Creation: 2001-03-23
- Content Description: Funeral program for Brady "Coach" Beauregard, born April 25, 1920 and died March 19, 2001. The funeral was held March 23, 2001 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Reverend Terrance Hayes, Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Phillips-Upshaw and Richard Funeral Home and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Beauregard, Brady (Coach)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2001-03-23
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_02-37-0009
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth706765