[Button locating "FORT WORTH" in the center of labeled roads] Item: 1 of 1

This physical object is part of the collection entitled: George Ranch Museum Collection and was provided to The Portal to Texas History by the George Ranch Historical Park.

View a full description of this physical object.

brightness
0
contrast
0
saturation
0
sharpen
0
exposure
0
hue
0
gamma
0
Applying filters
[Button locating "FORT WORTH" in the center of labeled roads]
                                                
                                                    [Sequence #]: 1 of 1

Citing and Sharing

Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.

Reference the current item of this Physical Object.

[Button locating "FORT WORTH" in the center of labeled roads], physical object, [1911-01-10..1911-01-12]; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7287/m1/1/: accessed December 3, 2016), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting George Ranch Historical Park.