[Photograph of an Old Sewing Machine] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of an Old Sewing Machine]
- Creation: 200u
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an old sewing machine inside the Pound House on the Dr. Pound Farmstead in Dripping Springs, Texas; there is a box containing different colored spools of string and a sign on the table asking people to not touch the display.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 10 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Fiber Arts - Sewing
- Keyword: sewing machines
- Keyword: Dr. Pound Farmstead
- Keyword: artifacts
- Keyword: displays
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hays County - Dripping Springs
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 200u
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: Dr. Pound Historical FarmsteadCode: DPHF
- Accession or Local Control No: DPHF_0055
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth743108
- Display Note: According to the Dr. Pound Historical Farmstead, this is a double spool model and was used by Georgia and Marguerite.