[Warranty Deed from Charles Schreiner to James Sellers and George L. Leigh, February 23, 1883] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Warranty Deed from Charles Schreiner to James Sellers and George L. Leigh, February 23, 1883]
- Added Title Warranty Deed - with Joint Acknowledgement
Compiler: McFarland, A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Kerr County Clerk
- Creation: 1883-04-19
- Content Description: Warranty deed prepared between Charles Schreiner and James Sellers and George L. Leigh in 1883. The deed specifies that the piece of land to be bought is the "tract or parcel of land known as Survey No. 1429."
- Physical Description: 1 document ; 70 x 22 cm., folded to 22 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents - Deeds
- Keyword: warranty deeds
- Keyword: land sales
- Named Person: Schreiner, Charles
- Named Person: Sellers, James
- Named Person: Leigh, George L.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kerr County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1883-02-23
- End Date: 1883-04-19
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: Butt-Holdsworth Memorial LibraryCode: BHML
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: BHML_003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth743499