[Portrait of a Woman] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of a Woman]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Canadian, Texas
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 1 person. The subject, a woman, is in two full length poses. In the left image she is sitting in a wooden chair and in the right image she is standing next to the chair. Her hands are folded on the back of the chair. She is wearing a long sleeved dress with ruffles on the collar and cuffs. She is also wearing a head band.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: full length
- Keyword: dresses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-0173
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth75025
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS