[Gypsy Brooks] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Gypsy Brooks]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 1 female, Gypsy Brooks. There are two images of the same woman, Gypsy Brooks. In the first image, she is facing the camera. In the second, she is seated at a three quarter angle, smiling and looking away from the camera. In both she is wearing a dress or blouse with a wide white collar with a ribbon around her forehead, tied in a bow in the back.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: women
- Keyword: ribbons
- Keyword: collars
- Keyword: hairstyles
- Keyword: bows
- Named Person: Brooks, Gypsy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-0231
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth75083
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS