[Chloe Adams Caylor] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Chloe Adams Caylor]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 1 person. The image is a full length photograph of a woman, Chloe Adams Caylor, in a light colored dress covered with a sheer white top. She is seated sideways on a wooden stool, looking at the camera. She has her hair up and a dark ribbon on her wrist.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: women
- Keyword: hairstyles
- Keyword: sheers
- Named Person: Caylor, Chloe
- Keyword: stools
- Named Person: Adams, Chloe
- Keyword: dresses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-0251
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth75103
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS