[Woman in Dress] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Woman in Dress]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 1 person. The image is a bust photograph of a woman in a dress with large buttons on the waist. Her hair is pulled up in a bun.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: women
- Keyword: dresses
- Keyword: hairstyles
- Keyword: buttons
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-0267
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth75119
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS