[Photograph of J. M. and Louise Back's Children] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of J. M. and Louise Back's Children]
- Series Title J. M. Back Collection
- Creation: 1959-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of J. M. and Louise Back's children sitting and standing around a couch. All together there are seven children, five sisters and two brothers.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- Keyword: siblings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: Back Family
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1959-04
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: Murphy Historical Society Inc.Code: MHSI
- Accession or Local Control No: MHSI_BJLb-164f
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth752472