Abilene Country Club, Abilene, Texas: Weathervane Plans Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abilene Country Club, Abilene, Texas: Weathervane Plans
- Added Title Abilene Country Club Building, Abilene, Texas
- Series Title Abilene Country Club, Abilene, Texas
- Series Title Recreation Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
- Creation: 1939-07-12
- Content Description: Weathervane plan for an Abilene Country Club building in Abilene, Texas. It includes a full size outline of figures for the weathervane.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : graphite on vellum ; 74 x 94 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Country clubs -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): recreation buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: Abilene Country Club
- Keyword: figures
- Keyword: weathervanes
- Keyword: plans
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1939~
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 989
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-07-01-01b-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth756057