[Portraits of Girl Standing] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portraits of Girl Standing]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 1 person. The girl is photographed in two full length front facing poses standing. In the left image, she is wearing a hat and stockings. In the right image, she is wearing no hat and shorter striped socks and is holding a bouquet of flowers in her right hand. In both pictures, she is wearing a light colored dress, a bracelet on her right wrist, and two toned shoes with buckles up the ankle. Her hair is cut in a short bob with bangs.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: full lengths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: hats
- Keyword: flowers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-0847
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth75637
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS