[Portraits of Girl with Parasol] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portraits of Girl with Parasol]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 1 person. The girl is photographed in two full length poses. In the first image, she is sitting on the back of a corner chair with legs crossed and hands in her lap. There is a parasol leaning in the chair beside her. In the right image, she is standing by the chair, holding the parasol, facing backward. She is wearing a light colored dress with a large bow in the back, socks with lace at the top, and dark shoes. Her light hair is short and curly and very short in the back.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: full lengths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: parasols
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-0871
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth75661
- Display Note: Same girl as in RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-0872
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS